WELCOME TO OPERATION CAVEMAN!
What is the purpose of the challenge?
The purpose of the challenge is to hold you accountable on one of the main pillars of fitness, nutrition. The main goal of Operation Caveman is to not only achieve loss of body fat, increase in energy, lean body mass gain, and performance during workouts, but to also learn to FUEL FOR LIFE.
What are the rules?
- All athletes will be following one method of eating: Paleo/Primal.
- All athletes will consume only whole foods made and prepped by themselves. We are looking for quality over quantity. That means we still want you to log your food and send it to your Coach so we can hold you accountable. But instead of trying to macro count and forcing yourself to get your allotted calories for the day by eating protein bars and drinking shakes, we would rather you freshly prepare all your meals so you know exactly what is going into your body. A healthy relationship with food can go a long way.
- Each athlete will weigh in and have their body fat % taken at the beginning and the end of the challenge. Before and after photos are – front, side, and back view. Women will appear in shorts and sports bra/bikini top/form-fitting tank, and men in shorts with no shirt. Pictures are completely up to you. If that’s not something you want out of this challenge we will completely understand. No pictures will be published without the consent of the participant.
- All athletes will complete the CAVEMAN WODs (See schedule below). If the scheduled date of the WOD is not possible for you to attend, don’t let this excuse hold you from committing to the challenge. We will schedule a time to get this done! These workouts are EXCLUSIVE to the Operation Caveman athletes and you won’t want to miss this workout!
What else do I need to know?
If you do go off plan, don’t expect INSANE results. Ultimately we can’t force you to do anything. Just remember that it’s only 6 weeks… you can do this! Your main focus is to prep and eat GOOD QUALITY food for the next 45 days.
How do I sign up?
Registration runs from March 6th-April 6. Here is the full schedule:
* March 6th: Registration opens
* April 6th: Registration closes
* April 14th: Operation Caveman Benchmark WOD
* April 16th: Challenge begins
* May 26th: Operation Caveman Retest WOD
The 6-week challenge is $219. This gives you access to the Operation Caveman Crew Facebook page where you can find support, recipes, accountability, and all you will need to succeed in this challenge. That price also includes daily check-ins with your Coach. This is when we dive into your food logs and explain to you where you could do better and also celebrate your wins TOGETHER. We want to evaluate everything! All the way down to the micronutrients you’re getting from your food and the vitamins you take to gain an even better health and wellness. But the best part…are you ready…an EXCLUSIVE Operation Caveman 2018 T-shirt is yours to rock after you complete the challenge. This challenge is capped at 20 participants so each athlete can get as much devoted attention from their Coach that they will need to be successful. Each Coach will have a dedicated set number of spaces available on their Caveman Team. Don’t worry though, if your tribe leaders team fills up you will still have a spot available on another Coaches team. Email [email protected] TODAY to lock down your spot. Remember, we are already proud of how far you’ve come! This can help take you to the next level!
What foods can I eat?