CommunityJoin a group of individuals committed to fun and healthy living.
FlexibleWe offer workout classes at a variety of times to fit your schedule
Fun!More than just a workout! Learn to have fun again and be the best you can be.
SupportOur team is here to help you achieve your goals and get the results you have always wanted.
We want you to be a part of our Community
Join the CrossFit Round Rock Community and start your Journey to being the best you! Sign up for our next Free Workout
My son was born in April 2012, and I was chomping at the bit to lose the baby weight. My pregnancy wasn’t particularly easy. I let having a baby be my excuse to eat a lot of garbage and not work out the way I did pre-pregnancy. All of the things I swore I wouldn’t do beforeContinue Reading →
A wise man once told me, “If you continue to do what you have always done…then you will continue to be who you have always been…you must CHANGE…to CHANGE.” These were the simplest and realist words I’ve ever heard, and if you really sit there and think about it…theContinue Reading →
Come and help CrossFit Round Rock celebrate 3 years of making people Happy, Healthy, Fit and Read More
Ladies Hopper Drop in Week 5-27 through 6-1 YOU must register online for EACH class before attenindiRead More
Registration Open’s Wednesday May 15 @ 12pm. Capped at 60 Men.Read More
- "CFRR has come to mean a lot to our family in a short period of time. It has drastically improved our physical health and mental strength (not to mention our social lives!). We've also learned so much about the nutrition necessary to fuel our bodies. CFRR is so much more than a box made up of brick and mortar; The people of CFRR are what make it something special. Thank you, Landon and Adrien, for making us a part of your family."
- "Crossfit has changed my life in so many ways! I am now physically, emotionally, and mentally stronger. I had been looking for that support group that would encourage me to do better and I found it at CFRR. I am in the ladies only class with Coach Aggie. She has helped me during my journey by encouraging me to push myself each time. She makes sure you get the best work out for your body. I started this journey with my best friend because she wanted to do it, but now I do it for me. Thank you CFRR!!!"
- "I started out at, roughly, 315lbs and 40+% body fat. After the last "Operation Caveman" nutrition challenge, I am down to 272 and 26% body fat. Every day I feel like I am getting closer to my goals thanks to the CFRR team!! I highly recommend the program to anyone who wants to challenge themselves with lots of friends cheering you on."
- “At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly becomes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precious moment in life than this, the white moment, and you will work very hard for years just to taste it again.”
- "Ever since I began Crossfit Round Rock about 7 months ago I am able achieve things things I never thought possible. Crossfit is a lifestyle- its becoming my lifestyle. Thank you Landon and Adrien for inspiring me every day. "
- "CrossFit Round Rock has changed my life in so many ways. Physically, mentally and emotionally. I'm lifting weight I never thought possible (even flipping tires and climbing ropes!), believing in myself like never before and loving life through new eyes. Coaches Adrien and Landon inspire me to take on new challenges (Tough Mudder and Fittest Games) and are two of the most dedicated, wonderful people I've ever met. GET SOME!!"
- "CrossFit Round Rock is like my extended family! Everyone, from the coaches to the other members have been so encouraging and have helped me to achieve my goals"
- CrossFit Round Rock has taught me a new way of living. With the combination of full body workouts and eating the right foods so I can gain the best results...so far I have lost 5.8% body fat and I feel amazing!" - Amazing Expierence
Small Group Training
CrossFit Round Rock is a strong community of focused individuals. Our classes are designed to provide support and encouragement to reach your goals.
CrossFit Round Rock has clients of all levels of fitness. We want to meet you where you are. Personal training is designed to give you one on one attention to meet your specific goals.
Each of our programs has an elements course designed to orient you with the basics in order to help hit the ground running once you get into class.
Legit strength is a program based solely on creating a Stronger CrossFit Athlete. Coach Mark Manning will take a broad approach to strength by using the typical barbell movements, CrossFit Football methodology but also include Strongman, and other unconventional ways to build a more balanced athlete. Legit WOD’s will be separate from the regular CFRR WOD programming each month. Benchmarks will be different in that, they will test out multiple pillars of strength through the Legit Strength level system.This will be a Co-ed class for those looking to take CrossFit and Strength the the next level. To enroll in this program you must be completing RX weight WODs and have been taking CrossFit for at least 3 months.